Saturday, January 23, 2010

It rains, it rains, it rains... but we still eat

It has been raining for the last 10 days, therefore no biking outside. I have been mostly biking indoor at my company's gym.

However, I am still biking everyday to work and my office is becoming a laundry room and I have to use the hair dryer to dry my socks every morning... I can't wait for the end of the rain season, even though I must admin it is quite fun to bike in the rain.


Mai Ly also made some new recipes to keep us warm during this season

Tarte Tatin:

Fish Soup (I can't believe she actually did it. I had mentioned it as a joke a few days earlier)

Croque Monsieurs (I made them)

Boeuf bourguignon (I think that was my favorite):

Blanquette de veau:

We had a Raclette yesterday but I forgot to take pictures... We have a lot of left over so stay tuned.

Have a good week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment