Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another rainy week

Not much fun outside this week. I went spinning indoor 3 times this week. I did about 30 miles... Not much. Here is the great bike we have at our gym in Palo Alto:


On Friday I went for a run around work. I had not run a 10km that fast for 3 years! I am getting in better shape.

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Run around work
Time: 00:45:49
Distance: 10.01 km
Elevation Gain: 141 m

On Saturday I went try my new Mountain Bike. I did not have much time so I went down to San Bruno State park trying to find a trail. I did not find anything very exciting but I discovered neighborhoods I did not know very well.

Here is a panorama picture from Bernal heights.


Stats are on strava.com. That was an easy ride: http://www.strava.com/rides/67553

Happy sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment