Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Biking - A little bit of Mount Tam + Tiburon


Garmin Connect - Activity Details for A little bit of Mount Tam + Tiburon

Time: 03:23:57
Distance: 76.80 km
Elevation Gain: 1,045 m


Today was one of those days.
I was on my way to climb mount tam when Pchhhhhh.... I got a flat. Once I had changed the tube, I started inflating it and realized that I had a big hole in the tire itself. I had to make a u-turn. I managed to ride back to Mike's Bike in Sausalito where I got two brand new tires.
I then went for an easier ride: Paradise Loop.

On my way back, I noticed a weird sound on my rear wheel as I was making my way through the *censured* tourists on the golden gate bridge. A spoke was broken...

The part is unfortunately out of stock and I will most likely have to wait a week before I can get it fixed.





No comments:

Post a Comment